Saturday 4 January 1930US date format: 1/4/1930, UK date format: 4/1/1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Iain Cuthbertson and Sorrell Booke in Buffalo.
The Informer, directed by Arthur Robison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1930 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Iain Cuthbertson: Scottish character actor seen a great deal on TV with some film and a debut on stage in 1955.
- Sorrell Booke in Buffalo: New York, USA; actor (Bye Bye Braverman, Black Like Me, Boss Hogg - Dukes of Hazzard).
- Sorrell Booke: American actor and director (d. 1994).
- Don Shula: American football player and coach.