Saturday 4 June 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Canguilhem and Hubert Josef Urban.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1904 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Georges Canguilhem: French philosopher, epistemologist, and author.
- Hubert Josef Urban
- Bhagat Puran Singh: Punjabi social activist (d. 1992).
- Hubert Urban: Austrian parapsychologist, author and professor of neuropsychiatry who, as an M.D.
- Raymond Hyronimus: La Genevraye physician.
- Bhagat Singh: Indian publisher environmentalist and philanthropist (d. 1992).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Evening Time at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- Aida - Celeste Aida (Heavenly Aida) - Enrico Caruso