Saturday 18 June 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Babonneau and Manuel Rosenthal.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1904 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- René Babonneau: French legionnaire, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Manuel Rosenthal: French composer and conductor who held leading positions with musical organizations in France and America.
- Keye Luke: Canton, China -- Actor (Across the Pacific, Yangtse Incident).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?