Saturday 18 June 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Manuel Rosenthal and René Babonneau.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1904 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Manuel Rosenthal: French composer and conductor who held leading positions with musical organizations in France and America.
- René Babonneau: French legionnaire, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Keye Luke: Canton, China -- Actor (Across the Pacific, Yangtse Incident).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts