Wednesday June 29, 1904
US date format: 6/29/1904, UK date format: 29/6/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Bert .
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 29, 1904?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- 2 prehistoric bones found in Weerdingerveen, Drenthe
- Jean-Marie Bert: Bonnieux physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 29, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - My Cosey Corner Girl
- Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison - Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart)