Wednesday 29 June 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Bert .
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1904 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- 2 prehistoric bones found in Weerdingerveen, Drenthe
- The 1904 Moscow tornado occurs.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison
- My Cosey Corner Girl - Henry Burr