Wednesday 8 June 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Fyfe Anderson and Jean-Jérôme Adam.
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1904 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- David Fyfe Anderson
- Jean-Jérôme Adam: French Roman Catholic archbishop of Libreville, Gabon, and an accomplished linguist who studied several of the languages of Gabon.
- David Anderson: Scottish physician, the Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Glasgow, 1946.
- Dorothy Coburn: American actress (d. 1978).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aida - Celeste Aida (Heavenly Aida) - Enrico Caruso
- Evening Time at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?