Wednesday 8 June 1904US date format: 6/8/1904, UK date format: 8/6/1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 8, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Fyfe Anderson and Jean-Jérôme Adam.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1904 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- David Fyfe Anderson
- Jean-Jérôme Adam: French Roman Catholic archbishop of Libreville, Gabon, and an accomplished linguist who studied several of the languages of Gabon.
- David Anderson: Scottish physician, the Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Glasgow, 1946.
- Dorothy Coburn: American actress (d. 1978).