Thursday 23 June 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carleton Coon and Willie Mae "Mother" Smith.
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1904 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?