Thursday June 23, 1904
US date format: 6/23/1904, UK date format: 23/6/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 23, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Carleton Coon and Willie Mae "Mother" Smith.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 23, 1904?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 23, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - Ain't it Funny What a Difference a Few Hours Can Make
- Harry Macdonough - My Snan Domingo Maid