Thursday 23 June 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carleton Coon and Willie Mae "Mother" Smith.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1904 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Snan Domingo Maid - Harry Macdonough
- Ain't it Funny What a Difference a Few Hours Can Make - Billy Murray