Friday 10 June 1904US date format: 6/10/1904, UK date format: 10/6/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Jacques Juglas and Frederick Loewe.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1904 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Frederick Loewe: composer/partner of Learner.
- Jean-Jacques Juglas: French politician and university professor.
- Adriano Foscari: Italy Military man.
- George Moussel: Béziers Writer.
- Lin Huiyin: Chinese architect and poet (d. 1955).
- Irish author James Joyce meets his future wife Nora Barnacle.