Tuesday 4 April 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugène Bozza and Tony Manero (golfer).
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1905 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Eugène Bozza: French composer and conductor (d. 1991).
- Tony Manero (golfer)
- Corrado Rossi: Italian scientist, chemist, author, research on physico-chemistry; publications on colloids, viscosity of gases & liquids.
- André Thomas: French biologist.
- Eugene Bozza: French modern composer (d. 1991).
- Erika Nõva: Estonian architect and engineer (d. 1987).
- Andr? Thomas: Besan?on physician.
- Otto Müller: Swiss sculptor, died 25 December 1993.
- Constantin Meunier Belgian painter/sculptor: dies at age 73.
- Earthquake in Kangra India, kills 370,000.
- In India, the 1905 Kangra earthquake hits the Kangra valley, kills 20,000, and destroys most buildings in Kangra, Mcleodganj and Dharamshala