Sunday 4 March 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Moore and Piero D'Inzeo.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1923 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Patrick Moore: British astronomer who has been on TV since the late 1950's.
- Piero D'Inzeo: Italian Olympic show jumping rider.
- Ameli : Duchess of Oldenburg.
- Doc Watson: Musician.
- Willie Johnson: American guitarist (d. 1995).
- Francis King: English author and poet (d. 2011).
- Russell Freeburg: former American newspaper editor (Chicago Tribune)and author.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray