Friday 4 March 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Greenwood and François Lhermitte.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1921 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Joan Greenwood: London, England -- Actress / director (Amorous Mr Prawn).
- François Lhermitte: French neurologist, son of the neurologist Jean Lhermitte.
- Halim El-Dabh: Egyptian-American composer and educator.
- Ginette Baudin: French actress, who played in over twenty films in the 1940s and '50s.
- Dinny Pails: English-Australian tennis player (d. 1986).
- Phanishwar 'Renu': Indian author and activist (d. 1977).
- Olev Olesk: Estonian politician Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs in exile.
- The Arkansas Hot Springs is designated as America's 18th national park.
- Hot Springs National Park created in Arkansas.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher