Saturday 4 June 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Diamond and Bobby Wanzer.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1921 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Don Diamond: American actor (d. 2011).
- Bobby Wanzer: American athlete, pro basketball player.
- Nina Vyroubova: Russ / French ballerina (Pavlova-prize 1957).
- Emilio Komar: Slovenian-born Argentine philosopher (d. 2006).
- Milan Komar: Slovenian-Argentinian philosopher and academic (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kitten On the Keys - Zez Confrey & His Orchestra
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Marion Harris