Tuesday 4 November 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Groat and Doris Roberts in Saint Louis.
Sin Takes a Holiday, directed by Paul L. Stein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1930 ?
- Dick Groat: American baseball player and sportscaster.
- Doris Roberts in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actress (Angie, Maggie, Emmy 1983).
- Kate Reid: London, England -- Actress (Heaven Help US).
- Nan Burket: American dog and horse breeder residing in Dawson, IL.
- Richard Groat: American athlete at Duke University in 1951, playing basketball in his junior year in spite of being only 5'11".
- Phil Crane: Politician.
- Ranjit Chaudhury: Indian pharmacologist and academic (d. 2015).
- John Hahn-Petersen: Danish actor (Born 1930).
- Frank Prial: American journalist and author (d. 2012).
- James Brewton: American painter (d. 1967).
- Buddy Bolden: American cornet player (d. 1930).