Sunday 23 November 1930US date format: 11/23/1930, UK date format: 23/11/1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Brock (politician) and William E.
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1930 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bill Brock (politician)
- William E: Brock; American politician (Senator-Democrat-)/US Secretary of Labor (1985-87).
- Bill Brock: American politician, a former Senator from Tennessee who lost his re-election bid in 1976, but won the Republican National Chairmanship in a five-way contest on 1/14/1978.
- Herberto Helder: Portuguese poet, on of the greatest of the 20th-21th centuries.
- Peter Hall: Director.
- Robert Easton: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Actor (Someone Up There Likes Me).
- Jack McKeon: American baseball player and manager.
- Geeta Dutt: Indian singer and actress (d. 1972).
- New York Giants' Hap Moran runs 91 yards for a touchdown from a scrimmage.