Thursday 4 December 1930US date format: 12/4/1930, UK date format: 4/12/1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ronnie Corbett and Jim Hall.
Rogue of the Rio Grande, directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1930 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Ronnie Corbett: Scottish comedian, best known for his work with Ronnie Barker (b.
- Jim Hall: American guitarist and composer (d. 2013).
- Jacqueline du Bief
- Jean-Luc Godard: Director.
- Harvey Kuenn: baseball player (American League Rookie of the Year-1953).
- French government of AndrT Tardieu falls.
- Vatican approves rhythm method for birth control.