Saturday 22 November 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Owen Kay Garriott and John Paul.
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1930 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- John Paul: Schiffer.
- Owen Kay Garriott: Enid, Oklahoma -- Astronaut (Skylab 3, STS 9).
- Owen K Garriott in Enid: Oklahoma, USA; astronaut (Skylab 3, STS-9).
- Bob Derrington: American race car driver whose career in the NASCAR Grand National Series spanned from 1964 to 1966.
- Owen Garriott: American scientist, selected by NASA for astronaut training on 6/28/1965.
- Roger Busata: France sport Champion.
- Peter Hall: British stage / film / opera director (Pedestrian).
- Peter Hurford: English organist and composer.
- 1st Irish Sweepstake run
- 1st US football game broadcast to England (Harvard 13, Yale 0)
- Elijah Muhammad forms Nation of Islam in Detroit