Friday 4 October 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Daniélou and Run Run Shaw.
Balett ur op. Mignon/Jössehäradspolska, directed by Robert Kller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1907 ?
- Alain Daniélou: French-Swiss historian and academic (d. 1994).
- Run Run Shaw: Hong Kong media mogul.
- Alain Danielou: Neuilly sur Seine Writer.
- Alfredo Kiel: Composer, dies at 57.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?