Wednesday 30 October 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renzo Cesana and Albert Rice Leventhal.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Rigoletto - E Il Sol Dell Prima (Love is the Sun) by Alice Nielsen & Florencio Constantino.
Robbery Under Arms, directed by Charles MacMahon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Star Map on 30 October 1907
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1907 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Albert Rice Leventhal: Publisher (Little Golden Books).
- Renzo Cesana: Rome, Italy -- TV host (First Date, Continental).
- Giuseppe Peruchetti: Italian soccer player; he died in 1995.
- Charles Wild: France Scientist.
- Sol Tax: American anthropologist and academic (d. 1995).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?