Wednesday 30 October 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 30, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Renzo Cesana and Albert Rice Leventhal.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1907 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Albert Rice Leventhal: Publisher (Little Golden Books).
- Renzo Cesana: Rome, Italy -- TV host (First Date, Continental).
- Giuseppe Peruchetti: Italian soccer player; he died in 1995.
- Charles Wild: France Scientist.
- Sol Tax: American anthropologist and academic (d. 1995).