Tuesday 22 October 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jules Roy and Jimmie Foxx.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 October 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1907 ?
- Jules Roy: French writer.
- Jimmie Foxx: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1967).
- Henriette Wyeth: 1st lady of American art.
- Jimmy Foxx: Baseball home run hitter (534, Detroit Tigers).
- Henriette Hurd: American artist, painter, noted family, dau of artist n.c.
- Ringling Brothers Greatest Show on Earth buys Barnum and Bailey circus
- Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dreaming - Harry Macdonough
- Dreaming - Albert Campbell