Friday October 18, 1907
US date format: 10/18/1907, UK date format: 18/10/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 18, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Hardie Williamson .
The Vagabond, directed by Raj Kapoor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 18, 1907?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Hague Convention revised by (second) Hague Peace Conference (effective 26 January 1910).
- Alexander Hardie Williamson: Artist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 18, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - Take Me Back to New York Town