Monday 28 October 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lew Parker and John Hewitt.
Robbery Under Arms, directed by Charles MacMahon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1907 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Dreaming - Albert Campbell
- Dreaming - Harry Macdonough
- Rigoletto - E Il Sol Dell Prima (Love is the Sun) - Alice Nielsen & Florencio Constantino
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?