Tuesday 29 October 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edwige Feuillère and Edwige Feuillere.
Robbery Under Arms, directed by Charles MacMahon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while Satan Sanderson by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1907 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Dreaming - Albert Campbell
- Dreaming - Harry Macdonough
- Rigoletto - E Il Sol Dell Prima (Love is the Sun) - Alice Nielsen & Florencio Constantino
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?