Sunday 20 October 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nello Baglini and Arlene Francis.
Mister Wiskey, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1907 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Nello Baglini: Italian sports executive, the president of the Florentine Soccer club when the team won the Italian championship.
- Arlene Francis: American actress and TV personality seen for 25 years on the game show "What's My Line?" Warm, talented and elegant, she hosted "The Arlene Francis Show" for 23 years, a daily interview program in New York and was well known for her successful venue of TV.
- Said Pasha Kurd: Kurdish statesman (Born 1834).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Back to New York Town - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?