Sunday October 06, 1907
US date format: 10/6/1907, UK date format: 6/10/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 6, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Faust, directed by Hoku Uchiyama, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 06, 1907?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 06, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Victor Orchestra - Merry Widow Waltz