Saturday October 19, 1907
US date format: 10/19/1907, UK date format: 19/10/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 19, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Roger Wolfe Kahn and Roger Kahn.
The Vagabond, directed by Raj Kapoor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 19, 1907?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- 1st printing of Dutch Tribune (Wijnkoop / Van Ravesteyn / Ceton)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 19, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - Take Me Back to New York Town