Saturday 4 October 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stanley Oliphant Stewart and Francis Rubin.
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1913 ?
- Stanley Oliphant Stewart: Librarian.
- Francis Rubin: Strasbourg Journalist.
- Martial Célestin: Haitian lawyer and politician 1st Prime Minister of Haiti (d. 2011).
- Brooklyn Dodger Jake Daubert earns a new Chalmers auto as NL MVP
- Freddy Wilson of Regina Roughriders kicks ten singles in a game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweethearts - Grace Kerns
- Pullman Porters' Parade - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?