Wednesday August 05, 1903
US date format: 8/5/1903, UK date format: 5/8/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 5, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Monster, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 05, 1903?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 05, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan - It's a Lovely Day for a Walk
- Bob Roberts - I'm Thinkin' of You All De While