Saturday 29 August 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Kreuder and Olive Ann Beech.
Tôkyôza katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 August 1903 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
Famous Birthdays:29 August
- The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five Borodino-class battleships, is launched.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?