Saturday August 29, 1903
US date format: 8/29/1903, UK date format: 29/8/1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see zodiac on August 29, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jean Follain and Ernst Kreuder.
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, directed by Laetitia Colombani, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 29, 1903?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- See more
- The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five Borodino-class battleships, is launched.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 29, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 the zodiac sign was Virgo.
Who was the US President on August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on August 29, 1903?
On August 29, 1903 several famous people were born including, Jean Follain, Ernst Kreuder, Olive Ann Beech.