Sunday 23 August 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mauritius van Haegendoren and William Primrose.
A Chess Dispute, directed by Robert W. Paul, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 August 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1903 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Mauritius van Haegendoren: Flemish historian / senator.
- William Primrose: Glasgow, Scotland -- Violist (Method for Violin & Viola).
- Paul J C Gabriel: Dutch water colors Painter / etcher, dies at 75.
- 6th Zionist Congres, Theodor Herzl declares Jewish state