Tuesday 5 July 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 5, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Vedel and Robert K Meston.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1910 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Georges Vedel: French public law professor, credited as being "the reviser of public law" in France.
- Robert K Meston: US sociologist (functionalism).
- Robert K Merton: American sociologist (d. 2003).
- Gloria Stuart: Actress.
- Andr? Patou: Parthenay Military man.
- S Poniman: Indonesian singer and actor (d. 1978).
- André Patou: French military officer in World War II, an admiral in the French Resistance, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems From The Chocolate Soldier - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Just a Little Ring from You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray