Wednesday 20 July 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Calef and Vilem Tausky.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1910 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Henri Calef
- Cicely Veronica Wedgwood: British historian (William the Silent).
- Vilem Tausky: Czech conductor and composer (d. 2004).
- Ben Molenaar: Dutch writer and travel journalist, who died on 11 October 2009.
- Vilém Tauský: Czech-English conductor and composer (d. 2004).
- Former Dutch Premier Abraham Kuyper acquitted of corruption
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Come Back to Erin
- I'll Make a Ring Around Rosie - Haydn Quartet