Sunday 31 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Glenn Leibhardt .
The White Slave Trade, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Simon the Jester by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1910 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Glenn Leibhardt: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Philadelphia Athletics (1930) and St. Louis Browns (1936, 1938).
- Clement van Maasdijk gives flying demonstration
- Chicago Cub King Cole no-hits Saint Louis, 4-0 in a 7 inning game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?