Sunday 31 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Glenn Leibhardt .
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1910 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Glenn Leibhardt: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Philadelphia Athletics (1930) and St. Louis Browns (1936, 1938).
- Clement van Maasdijk gives flying demonstration
- Chicago Cub King Cole no-hits Saint Louis, 4-0 in a 7 inning game.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band