Sunday 31 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Glenn Leibhardt .
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1910 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Glenn Leibhardt: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Philadelphia Athletics (1930) and St. Louis Browns (1936, 1938).
- Clement van Maasdijk gives flying demonstration
- Chicago Cub King Cole no-hits Saint Louis, 4-0 in a 7 inning game.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band