Tuesday 19 July 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francisco Coloane and Vita Sabatelli.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1910 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Francisco Coloane
- Vita Sabatelli: Italy Military man.
- Andr? Guillard: La Croix en Touraine physician.
- Cy Young registers his 500th career victory
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Come Back to Erin
- I'll Make a Ring Around Rosie - Haydn Quartet