Saturday 9 July 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 9, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold C Fox and Kenneth Dyal.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1910 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Harold C Fox: Fashion designer / musician.
- Kenneth Dyal: American politician.
- Jean Ladrat: La Couronne physician.
- Marcel Levecq: Gognies-Chauss?es EXecutives.
- Walter Brookins becomes first to pilot an airplane to one mile altitude.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems From The Chocolate Soldier - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Just a Little Ring from You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray