Saturday 9 July 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold C Fox and Kenneth Dyal.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1910 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Harold C Fox: Fashion designer / musician.
- Kenneth Dyal: American politician.
- Jean Ladrat: La Couronne physician.
- Marcel Levecq: Gognies-Chauss?es EXecutives.
- Walter Brookins becomes first to pilot an airplane to one mile altitude.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems From The Chocolate Soldier - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Just a Little Ring from You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray