Sunday 24 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Ford and Harry Horner.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1910 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Edward Ford: Registrat Order of Merit.
- Harry Horner: Czechoslovakian/US set designer/director (Our Town), dies at age 84.
- Arkhip Kuindzhi: Ukrainian-Russian painter (d. 1910).
- Matador Juan Belmonte (18) kills his 1st bull
- Ottoman forces capture the city of Shkodër to put down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- August ndash Pan-American Union
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Come Back to Erin
- I'll Make a Ring Around Rosie - Haydn Quartet