Monday 4 July 1910, US Independence Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gloria Stuart and Peter McIntyre (artist).
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1910 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Gloria Stuart: Actress (Rose-Titanic) / founder (Screen actors Guild).
- Peter McIntyre (artist)
- Peter McIntyre: New Zealand artist, appointed his nation’s official war artist in January 1941.
- Guy Lazorthes: Toulouse physician.
- Francis D Foley: US Lieutenant Admiral (WWII, Guadalcanal).
- Robert Merton: American sociologist and scholar (d. 2003).
- de MIMERAND Henry Rancourt: Cernoy-en-Berry Military man.
- William T "Champion Jack" Dupree: US boxer / slaughterhouse pianist.
- Jack Johnson KOs James J Jeffries in 15 for heavyweight boxing title
- African-American boxer Jack Johnson knocks out white boxer Jim Jeffries in a heavyweight boxing match sparking race riots across the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems From The Chocolate Soldier - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Just a Little Ring from You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray