Thursday 28 July 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clive Robertson Caldwell and Bill Goodwin San Francisco California.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1910 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band