Thursday 21 July 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Curtis Bartholomew .
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1910 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Curtis Bartholomew: American astrologer, a student of Carl Payne Tobey in 1958.
- Johan Peter Selmer: Composer, dies at 66.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Come Back to Erin
- I'll Make a Ring Around Rosie - Haydn Quartet