Saturday 2 July 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 2, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earl Hawley Robinson and William Douglas Denny.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 July 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1910 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - Billy Murray & American Quartet
- Moonlight in Jungle Land - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Cubanola Glide - Prince's Orchestra