Monday 5 March 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Teena Marie and Adriana Barraza.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
The Man Who Never Was, directed by Ronald Neame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Search For Bridey Murphy by Morey Bernstein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1956 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Teena Marie: American singer and composer (Born 1956).
- Mark Handley: Writer (Nell).
- Adriana Barraza: Mexican actress and director.
- Marco Paolini: Italian stage actor and author.
- Christopher Snowden: English engineer and academic.
- Donato Oliverio: Italian Bishop of the Eparchy of Lungro.
- Erich Itor Kahn: Composer, dies at 50.
- King Kong, 1st televised
- Mickey Wright wins LPGA Jacksonville Golf Open.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?