Friday 6 January 1922, Epiphany
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tatiana Moukhine and Paolo Carlini.
Foolish Wives, directed by Erich von Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1922 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Tatiana Moukhine: Egyptian/french comedienne, of russian origin.
- Finn Einar: Mortensen composer.
- Paolo Carlini: Italian stage, television and film actor, who appeared in 45 films between 1940 and 1979.
- (Jaunet) Guy-Henry: France Actor.
- Hugo Broch: German lieutenant and pilot.
- Jakob Rosanes: Ukrainian-German mathematician chess player and academic (d. 1922).