Saturday 6 July 1907US date format: 7/6/1907, UK date format: 6/7/1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frida Kahlo and M C Frida Kahlo.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1907 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Frida Kahlo: Mexican artist about whom everything was high drama.
- M C Frida Kahlo: Mexican painter / Wife of Diego Rivera.
- George Stanley: Canadian soldier historian and author designed the flag of Canada (d. 2002).
- August Johann Gottfried Bielenstein: German linguist and theologian (Born 1826).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Vess Ossman - Maple Leaf Rag
- He Goes to Church on Sunday - Billy Murray
- And a Little Bit More - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan