Thursday 4 July 1907, US Independence DayUS date format: 7/4/1907, UK date format: 4/7/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 4, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Barondess and Elliott Sullivan.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1907 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Elliott Sullivan: San Antonio, Texas -- Actor (Sergeant).
- Barbara Barondess: American actress, interior designer and...
- Baldo Guberti: Italy Painter.
- Michel Conte: Boulogne-Billt physician.
- John Anderson: American discus thrower (d. 1948).
- Gordon Griffith: American actor, director, and producer...
- Howard Taubman: American music and theater critic (Born...
- Tommy Burns KOs Bill Squires in 1 for heavyweight boxing title
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Vess Ossman - Maple Leaf Rag
- He Goes to Church on Sunday - Billy Murray
- And a Little Bit More - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan