Saturday July 13, 1907
US date format: 7/13/1907, UK date format: 13/7/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include George Weller .
Lighthouse Keepers, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 13, 1907?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- George Weller: American author playwright and...
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 13, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - It's Nice to Have a Sweetheart