Friday 19 July 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Isabel Jewell and Gunter Bialas.
Lighthouse Keepers, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1907 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:19 July
- Hector H Malot: French lawyer / Author (Alone in the World), dies at 77.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kiss, Kiss, Kiss (If You Want to Learn to Kiss) - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Nobody's Little girl - Byron G. Harlan