Sunday 21 July 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ross Alexander and Germaine Bompard.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1907 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Ross Alexander: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Boulder Dam, Captain Blood).
- Germaine Bompard: Avignon Journalist.
- The SS ''Columbia'' sinks after colliding with the lumber schooner ''San Pedro'' off Shelter Cove, California, U.S.A., resulting in 88 deaths.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kiss, Kiss, Kiss (If You Want to Learn to Kiss) - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Nobody's Little girl - Byron G. Harlan