Tuesday July 23, 1907
US date format: 7/23/1907, UK date format: 23/7/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Elspeth Josceline Huxley .
Lighthouse Keepers, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 23, 1907?
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- See more
- 7th Davis Cup: Australasia beats British Isles in Wimbledon (3-2)
- Elspeth Josceline Huxley: English author.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan - In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Meet Me Down at the Corner
- Cal Stewart - And Then I Laughed
- Enrico Caruso & Nellie Melba - La Boheme - O Soave Fanciulla (Thou Sweetest Maiden)