Tuesday 23 July 1907US date format: 7/23/1907, UK date format: 23/7/1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elspeth Josceline Huxley .
The Dancing Pig, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1907 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- 7th Davis Cup: Australasia beats British Isles in Wimbledon (3-2)
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Boheme - O Soave Fanciulla (Thou Sweetest Maiden) - Enrico Caruso & Nellie Melba
- And Then I Laughed - Cal Stewart
- Meet Me Down at the Corner - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan