Friday July 12, 1907
US date format: 7/12/1907, UK date format: 12/7/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 12, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Weary Dunlop .
Lighthouse Keepers, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 12, 1907?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- See more
- Weary Dunlop: Australian colonel and surgeon (d....
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 12, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - It's Nice to Have a Sweetheart