Friday 26 July 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 26, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Frénaud and Istvan Pelle.
The Dancing Pig, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1907 ?
- André Frénaud: French poet, philologist, existentialist, teacher.
- Gioconda de Vito: Violinist.
- Istvan Pelle: Hungary -- Gymnist (1932 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Lucia Joyce: Italian-Irish dancer, the daughter of Irish writer James Joyce and his wife and muse Nora Barnacle.
- Andre Frenaud: France Writer.
- Pierre Boeuf: Chauriat EXecutives.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Boheme - O Soave Fanciulla (Thou Sweetest Maiden) - Enrico Caruso & Nellie Melba
- And Then I Laughed - Cal Stewart
- Meet Me Down at the Corner - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan