Monday July 15, 1907
US date format: 7/15/1907, UK date format: 15/7/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 15, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Paterson Fraser .
Lighthouse Keepers, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 15, 1907?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- See more
- Paterson Fraser: British air marshal.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 15, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Nobody's Little girl
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - Kiss, Kiss, Kiss (If You Want to Learn to Kiss)