Sunday 7 July 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Heinlein and Helene Johnson.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1907 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Robert Heinlein: American science fiction writer, often called the "dean of science fiction writers.
- Frida Kahlo: Artist.
- Helene Johnson: Poet.
- Robert A Heinlein: American writer (d. 1988).
- Edouard Tenet
- James McGranahan: Composer, dies at 67.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Maple Leaf Rag - Vess Ossman
- He Goes to Church on Sunday - Billy Murray
- And a Little Bit More - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan